1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Sports Book for Cigar Smoking.

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Gregory022, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregory022

Gregory022 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be coming down for March Madness and I'd like to find a good SB that allows cigar smoking. Last year we went to the LVH and it was cigarettes only. was pretty bummed. Any input would be much appreciated.

2. roundnoon

roundnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know a good place to go, but South Point has been posting a sign for the last few weeks prohibiting cigar smoking in the sports book, race book, and Del Mar Lounge, which is adjacent to the sports book. Good luck finding a place, I'm surprised cigars have been banned.

3. stackinchips

stackinchips High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't remember having an issue at any strip property. It's baffling why a book would ban cigars but allow cigarettes? Non-smoking altogether would be one thing, but only cigars is strange.

4. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe you can smoke cigars in the book at PH, but not exactly a good book, and the majority of tables in the VP area will be reserved. I might recommend something like Rhumbar at Mirage, they'll be having some type of viewing party, and it's a cigar friendly spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.