1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Seafood Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by MrPapageorgio, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrPapageorgio

MrPapageorgio Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who has the best seafood buffet in Vegas? I am looking for a place that offers king crab legs, and has a good overall selection of everything else.

2. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have heard alot of good things about Rios seafood buffet. I love their Carnival World buffet, and if it is half as good- it must be good.

I love M Resorts buffet as well, but have heard the extra cost for their seafood buffet isn't worth it. I don't know, only ate at their regular buffet

3. wallaby8600

wallaby8600 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like Rio's seafood buffet, too. I normally purchase buffet for buffet pass, and pay $15 more to use it here. The good thing is the line is generally short, so that can save some time. Carnival World buffet is good too, but if you really want seafood, go for the seafood one.

4. iggler

iggler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So is carnival world buffet and seafood buffet at rios two different buffets? We r going sat night but one in our group is allergic to seafood and we thought there would be enough other food for him to choose from! Can anyone please advise?

5. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

This question comes up a lot and the standard answer is that a person is better off frequenting a high-end buffet instead, where there is more than enough seafood choices.
    The RIO seafood buffet is overrated and there is a problem with items being overcooked.
    I have been to virtually every speciality seafood buffet in Vegas and still prefer independently-managed buffets in other parts of the country. Vegas seafood buffets are too unionized and corporate, which doesn't bode well with how seafood should be prepared. Nearly all places have the mentality of excessive precooking and overstocking, lending itself an inferior final product.

6. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I TOTALLY AGREE with chef. Go to an upper end buffy and pound the seafood is the answer i always give.

7. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ohhh brother...

I've enjoyed the heck outta the Rio's seafood buffet in the past and also really like Wynn's as well. My credentials are that I'm a big guy who likes good food.

9. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Seafood selection at Wynn is fantastic also.

10. spikeylee

spikeylee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i heard one of the buffets at rio is currently closed due to remodeling? can anyone confirm? thanks.

11. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've eaten at the Rio seafood buffet a few times....and just loved it.Seafood selection was great. Have also tried the Wynn, good food but didnt find the selection that Rio had. Bellagio is good also...but not so good on the seafood.

Heard a lot about the new buffet at Caesar's...wondering if they have cold shrimp...or scallops...or lobster.King Crab legs yes?

Ballys sterling brunch? never tried it...isn't it like 80 dollars for 1 person? Too rich for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.