1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best routes from airport to Aria north valet, north valet to downtown?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by WWGB, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm checking into Aria tomorrow for the first time and will be renting a car. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get to the north valet and later from there to downtown. As always, I'm trying to avoid driving on the Strip.

2. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the rental car center, the strip is actually the easiest.

If I was doing it and trying to avoid the strip, take the strip to Tropicana, then head to Koval to Harmon, then take Harmon to the exit to the north valet.

Honestly, I would just take the strip to Harmon and the exit to the north Valet.

To downtown, head to Paradise on Harmon, north to the St. Louis curve, then to Main St. and north to Downtown.

3. yooperguy

yooperguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My go-to route from downtown to the strip and back is Main street south, right on Wyoming, left on Industrial which turns into Sammy Davis Jr. I either take a left on Frank Sinatra, then left on Reno Ave to hit the strip at Excalibur, or, to hit mid strip, stay on Sammy Davis, go under the highway, take an immediate left to catch Dean Martin Dr, then right on Jerry Lewis Way, then left on Harmon to cross the strip and left on Audrie to parking lots behind PH and Ballys. A lot less traffic, less lights, less chance of creaming a tourist. Once you've driven it a time or two to learn your landmarks, its a piece of cake. If you miss all your turns on Sinatra, no worries, it dead ends Russell Rd. on the south end of Las Vegas Boulevard just past Mandalay Bay.

4. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd like to belatedly thank you both for your help. It may have been a losing trip, but at least I wasn't stuck in traffic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.