1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Restaurant to watch the Bellagio fountains from?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by blairc24, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blairc24

blairc24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

I am travelling to Vegas on the 7th August for my wife's birthday and our 3rd wedding aniversary.
    She loves watching the Bellagio fountains at night and will stand and wait to watch 3 shows in a row!
    Can anybody suggest a nice restaurant for a 'Special Meal' where we can watch the fountains while having our meal?
    Then maybe i can book it before we arrive to make sure we get a good table.

Any help would be great,

Thanks

Blair

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Eiffel Tower restaurant in Paris. They have tables at the window where you both face the fountains and you can make reservations. Mon Ami also faces the fountains and you can get a patio take, but you cannot reserve a patio table.

3. waverunner

waverunner BBHMM

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Book Picasso or Prime for outdoor dining at Bellagio. Make sure you tell them you want to dine outside for that special occasion. And book it as soon as possible, it's only a week away plus change.
    Bon Appitit.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Patio at Olives is great as well. You are at one end of the lake, but you are outside and they have the music turned on. No reservations, first come, first served. But amazingly, not that hard to get. Will depend on heat level that day.

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon Ami Gabi's patio seating is a front row view. The food is great too. You can relax, enjoy & people watch!!

6. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It might be a little warm to sit patio, unless you go really late at night ... but you can get fantastic two-tops at Picasso with a phenomenal view of the fountains. Definitely book your table ASAP. Be sure to tell them it's a special occasion and note your wife's love of the fountains. One thing I like to do, too, is have a VIP host or concierge call and reconfirm the reservation the day of. They always seem to find a really nice table for us that way.

7. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GIADA ... If you can get a reservation!

- - - Updated - - -

Another great option would be scarpetto at the Cosmopolitan!

8. blairc24

blairc24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the comments and suggestions!
    Looked into them all!
    GIADA pretty much booked solid for the duration of our stay!!!:thumbsdown: That place must be good! There's always next time!
    Think Prime or Eiffel are looking the favorite's at the mo!

Cheers!

9. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh -- one other option, just for a good fountain view. If you go to Hyde at Bellagio on the earlier side -- say by 10 or 11 p.m. -- you can get a fantastic view of the fountains, a solid drink, and they usually keep the windows open. Makes for a really nice experience if you want an extra spotting of the fountains after dinner. And it's always nice to see them from the Bellagio itself.

10. dernsky

dernsky Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    did the prime outdoor dining , was fantastic!!!!!! make sure you say hi to the duck that comes up every night :beer:

11. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I concur with Prime and the outside seating. Last year we got one of the tables closest to the fountains and it was fantastic. Here a picture of our view. It was incredible when they had the songs with fog effects and it would roll into the seating area.

[​IMG]

12. blairc24

blairc24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

Just back from Vegas last week and thought i would leave a wee update! Thank you for all your recommendations.
    In the end we decided to eat at Prime. So thank you to everyone that suggested this. We certainly were not disappointed. It was our 3rd wedding anniversary and we managed to get a table for 2 on the terrace. Just after our starters were finished and the next fountain show began, we sat back to enjoy the show. You know how on certain songs the fountains finish with the massive bang? Well, as it finished, the water / spray stated to fall, catching the wind and soaking everybody on the terrace!!!!! All i could do was laugh!!! I found it very amusing!!! The staff did their best to give everybody towels, and couldn’t apologise enough!! This said, a few people on the terrace were not very happy!! But hey, it’s a story to tell and didn’t upset us one bit! As i said before, i found it highly amusing!!
    The meal was fantastic, opted for the Porterhouse and nearly died when i seen the size of it!!! Massive and cooked to perfection! The staff and service were excellent, made all the better by free desserts to compensate for the free shower half way through!!
    Saying this the wife was still very impressed and scored me lots of brownie points! So thank you all once again, we will certainly be back.
    Cheers
    on other note............. the next fountain song after the soaking was...............'Singing in the Rain'............ somebody has a sense humour!!! Brilliant

13. Goodfella

Goodfella Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prime sounds great but I checked the reservations and it states men are not allowed entry wearing shorts. Too bad as I only wear shorts when in Vegas and would have loved to have tried Prime.

14. tom.mckenzie

tom.mckenzie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for Olives. Had a reservation for an early (pre-show) dinner, maybe 5:30, and had no problem getting a seat on the patio. Food was very good and the service was outstanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.