1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Restaurant to use RC's

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by luckydude, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckydude

luckydude Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be in Vegas in two weeks and we would like to use Total Reward RC's while there. We have about $550 in RC's and would like to use them for food. Would like to go to at least one of the better places for dinner and we are struggling a little after looking at CET's options. The menu at Guy Savoy is too over the top for our tastes so we ruled it out. So far the best we can come up with is Old Homestead in Caesars. We have never been to Old Homestead and it might be a great choice. Where would you recommend based on your experiences?

2. beuhner

beuhner Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you trying to keep it at Caeser's or any CET property?

3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would suggest Mon Ami Gabi at Paris. In order to use them there you just have to go to the Total Rewards desk at Paris and ask for a voucher in the amount you want and as the French say, Voila! You can just present the voucher when you pay. If the full amount of the voucher is not used, the balance will revert back to your card in a couple of days. Not sure if you can do the same with the Eiffel Tower restaurant (you can always ask), but if you can that is a great option for an upscale dinner with a fantastic view of the Strip if you can score a window seat.

4. beuhner

beuhner Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would also consider changing Old Homestead to Gordon Ramsey Steak in the Paris hotel as well. The meal we had there was fabulous!

5. luckydude

luckydude Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It doesn't have to be in Caesars. Thanks for the suggestions so far.

6. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm also looking at dining to spend RCs. I know we will do MAG for breakfast one day, GR BURGR for lunch and I can't decide about dinner. I want the sticky toffee pudding at GR Stk but not sure I want to eat the whole meal there. May go to Border Grill.

7. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First time we ate at Old Homestead it was great. The second time it was not awful but it was not as good as it should have been.
    I think Mesa Grill has very good food.

First Trip 2017
  8. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you - I always get Border Grill and Mesa Grill mixed up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.