1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best restaurant for vegetarian options

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by JohnRocks421, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnRocks421

JohnRocks421 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be going back to Vegas to celebrate my wife's birthday in the next few weeks and we would like some suggestions on a nice restaurant which has some good vegetarian options for her (other than a buffet). She does not eat any meat or seafood, but eats eggs and dairy products. Price isn't really an issue, she would just like something good other than side dishes.

2. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    a lot of places on the strip have decent vegetarian options, but for the most part its only a dish or two- pasta, veggie burger, things like that.

having said that, Wynn/Encore is a godsend for non-meat eaters. Every restaurant there has a separate vegan/veg menu, and its all very good. Last time we went, I emailed the hotel, and they emailed me the vegan/veg menu for every restaurant in the complex.
    Holstein at Cosmo and BLT at the Mirage have fantastic veggie burgers, and Mon Ami Gabi at Paris has a really nice vegetable pot dinner.

3. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good reply. There are lots of places that can provide a tasty pasta or pizza. Eiffel Tower restaurant has a good vegetarian crepe and is a romantic choice for a special occasion. You can get a table overlooking the strip and Bellagio fountains but the crepe is the only veggie option.

Wynn is the place to go if you want a choice of restaurants and menus. Contact them for menus and you can decide what you fancy.

4. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I urge you NOT to try Sugar Factory Restaurant at the Paris for veggie burgers. Had one two months ago and it was tiny and tasted like shoe leather. Just awful.

5. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the link, dewey.
    It can sometimes be kind of difficult finding places for both my g/f and I to enjoy a nice meal together, without her having to constantly settle on the salad/baked potato combo while I'm enjoying a steak.
    On our last trip, Wynncore was a beacon of veggie light in a desert of steak and seafood, and made the trip much more enjoyable for her, and for me as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.