1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Pool Parties - Spring 2013

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by kennyrogersthegambler, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kennyrogersthegambler

kennyrogersthegambler Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what are the best pool parties?

any advice on cabanas / tables / cover etc?

2. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any pool party is FANTASTIC

1. Encore Beach Club at the Encore.

2. Marquee Day Club at the Cosmopolitan.

3. Wet Republic MGM.

4. Ditch Friday's at Palms. On Friday Palms opens up the public, get there early 9 AM sharp to get a chair or three. At 10 AM there won't be any chairs.

If you are going from May 1 through Labor Day I highly recommend getting a Pool Cabana. Cabanas will run around $750 give or take.

If you going on Monday through Thursday you might be able to negotiate a better price.

There is also Rehab at the Hard Rock which is probably the drunkest and wildest if you are into that. You might get into a fight there also, way too many jersey wannabees with lots of ink for my lifestyle.

3. jegbomb52

jegbomb52 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    coming to Vegas in ten days for a Bachelor party, was thinking this might be a good thread for pool questions....

we are going to do a pool Saturday for sure (forecast 85), maybe Friday too if we don't golf. The weather right now looks like it might be a high of 77 of Friday so will pools be fun? We are at Rio and think Palms might be fun if it is full swing, if its going to be half ass we will just golf (we are all from midwest so 77 will be tropical). Anyone ever done pool at Rio? Is it worth a dam or should we go to Wet Republic, it looks like they have minimums which would be easily hit for us and better than bottle service. Sorry to ramble, shoot away!

4. ilovetogamble

ilovetogamble Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    During the summer - Sunday is the day for pool parties at any of the top pool clubs for future reference.

Saturdays are active right now but Friday will be mellower at the pool clubs.
    If you are not staying at the property you won’t find a discount and will have to pay the full price. Well most of the time.

Wet republic will be obviously more active because of just the vast amount of people at the MGM. The VOO at the Rio is more laid back but can be active. It all depends how the occupancy is. The summer time is more active of course.
    I personally favor either Wet Republic or Encore Beach Club. More mature people during my experience.

Rehab is crazier but there are too many idiots trying to act tough. Ditch Fridays is hit and miss with young college idiots. Cabanas run from 500 – 10,000 depending the time of the year at each high end pool club.

Good Luck Guys.

5. addicted

addicted Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rio is a nice pool but its going to be pretty laid back. Im gonna say palms will be hit or miss.

I haven't been but it sounds like wet republic is a sure bet lately

6. kennyrogersthegambler

kennyrogersthegambler Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do you know if staying at mgm signature has any benefits to getting a cabana or a spot at wet republic?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.