1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best places to live for strip/valley views?

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by tonetls, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonetls

tonetls Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the NW area have great strip views?

Where are the best places to live with a great view of the valley?

I know its probably close to the mountains all around the valley but looking to move here in the fall and don't want the hustle and bustle of the strip but do want all the same action (gambling, shopping, dining ect) plus enjoy the views. (day & night)..

Happy Memorial Day to all...............

2. Newby

Newby Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Northwest is ideal

We moved to Centenial Hills 2 years ago and are very happy with the location and views of the whole valley and down to the strip. Our view is terrific but in riding around the area we came across some fantastic views. We are about twenty miles northwest of the strip. Newby

3. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife & I went to look at some homes [just for a lark] in the Hills in Henderson - I think it was "MacDonald Ranch" maybe? - and some of the homes there had absolutely incredible strip views - but they were also very expensive [seven figures] - although this was in the Spring of '08 - so god knows how much cheaper they're going for today.

4. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very smart no-move Jilly

You could have been sitting there enjoying the view while your property value dropped like a rock.The fact that foreign investors are buying big lots of homes out there says to me that this an area that I dont want to live in,at least not where all this speculation is going on.

5. Krystof

Krystof Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I personally enjoy the views from the MacDonald Ranch area as well, there's some 55 and up communities just outside of the gated community of MacDonald that have terrific views that are far from the 7 digit price range. Also, off Lake Mead Parkway, there's an area called Calico Ridge that has amazing views too, some prices are high and some arent. I too am hoping to have a strip view home some day- it's very calming and peaceful!

6. vegasbound

vegasbound Moderator

I think the Southeast and Northwest have the most stunning views. Neighborhoods are plentiful and prices vary.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.