1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Place to Bet on/Watch Nascar Sprint Race

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by JenTen1585, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JenTen1585

JenTen1585 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to Vegas next week and am a huge NASCAR fan (Kevin Harvick! #4thewin). I would like to bet on the race and then watch it. Do you all know a good place to do that? I am staying at the Marriot Grand Chateau time share behind Planet Hollywood. So I as thinking maybe MGM??

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since NASCAR isn’t nearly as popular as the stick and ball sports in Vegas, you can usually find good seats at most of the big sports books in town (as long as there aren’t other sporting events going on).

If you want to combine lunch with your race action, Lagasse Stadium at Palazzo is a really fun place to watch a sporting event and the food is quite good for a sports bar type place.

For the early races, I’m partial to getting my bets in the night before and watching from my bed with some room service breakfast!

3. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have watched many races at the PHO sports book. The chairs are comfortable and there is an ABC store and Earl of Sandwich nearby for snacks and beverages.
    Mark

4. The Ost

The Ost Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know. The bar I used to watch races at is no more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.