1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best place for Karaoke 9pm-12am?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Ross11988, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ross11988

Ross11988 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all. Im bring my mom to vegas for the first time. Shes getting her MBA so were celebrating that and also my birthday. She rarely gets to go out so she wants to party hard in Vegas. I have suprise tickets for Love on the first night. After which I was thinking of going to Bill's since they have cheap drinks and Karaoke. Plus hang out until 12 and get the Steak and Eggs. Is there anywhere else besides Bills for Karaoke and cheap drinks that would be better?

2. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Bills in april during Karaoke, it seemed like people were having a ton of fun. I don't think you guys will be disappointed.

3. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the strip it's not at a lot of places now, Bills is your best bet, Cabo Wabo has it some nights too, but they typically end it early

4. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gilley's had it at TI but Bills is a better choice. The other option would be Ellis Island.

5. Annie Vegas

Annie Vegas Low-Roller

Unless its gone, the Karaoke Club at the IP was lots of fun for our large group last year when my son got married.

6. VIP UNLTD

VIP UNLTD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol, i honestly like going over to Zingers at the Hawaiian Marketplace, the karaoke starts around 9pm and goes till IDK, maybe 3-4am. The cross reference of locals who work on the Strip and the tourists make for an interesting combination to watch. The drinks are pretty decently priced as well, and the late night eats ain't too shabby either.

7. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IP club is unfortunately closed, they moved the poker room into that area, with the Quad remodel, they were getting smaller and smaller crowds over the years anyway.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.