1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best pawn shops?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by notfromconcentrate, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notfromconcentrate

notfromconcentrate Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After having been downtown several times, I've only been able to find two actual pawn shops (Gold and Silver totally does not count), and they weren't all that good, in my opinion.

Suppose I'm after some jewellery... possibly some electronics... or even some cool odds and ends, I would have thought this would be easy to find downtown.

Can anybody provide recommendations as to some of the better pawn shops - whether downtown or not?

Additionally - perhaps within this, I'm passively in the market for a vintage (between 1985 and ~2003) two-tone Rolex datejust... would any pawn shops, or vintage/secondhand jewellery stores in Vegas be a good place to go to look for this kind of thing?

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The few pawn shops I've stopped in have been full of overpriced crap like some old acoustic guitar or a pair of old no-name speakers. Sorry I can't help.

3. schwaiguy

schwaiguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Without verifying with my wife, we swear by EZ Pawn. Lots of good deals over the years, particularly jewelry and mp3 players for me.

schwaiguy

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.