1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best option for purchasing High Roller tickets (daytime, not with bar)

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by GottaLuvCruising, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done the High Roller four times and hubby has done it twice. We think it's awesome for enjoying a great view. We've done daytime and night, with and without the open bar; this time we're traveling with folks who cannot drink.

I have found daytime tickets for $19.95, but wondering if there is a better option. I've checked Groupon, LivingSocial and TravelZoo. Am I missing anything? Any better resources to purchase while we are there? We're looking for April 5th or 6th.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  2. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last time we were in Vegas, we were able to get tickets for the High Roller for 2-for-1. Do you have the Total Rewards Visa card? If you spend $5000 in a year on the card, they give you free Platinum status. With Platinum status, they give you 2-for-1 deals for lots of attractions and shows, including the High Roller. We ended up using the 2-for-1 deal and then paying for the other ticket with reward credits we got from using the Visa card. Saved us a ton of money.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great idea, I have the Visa card and am Platinum because of it. I haven't done the HR yet, I didn't think it was worth the $$$ but 2/1 I may do it.

4. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's definitely worth the money. It's as good as an 11 minute helicopter ride over the strip and a lot less expensive.

5. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a 30 minute ride too, so you definitely get some value from the High Roller (as long as you get your tickets at a discount.)

6. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not to mention you can drink the face value of your ticket in booze if your on the booze ride :) I had ten drinks last time lol helps if you start out sober and and after a big dinner :)

7. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True, but you really only get 15 mins at high elevation.

The booze cruise ride is the best value bar in Vegas IMHO. It's name brand liquor and you can nail it for 30 mins. Great place to pre-game.

8. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought our High Roller tickets this morning at Rush49 - best deal I've found (ever, actually) @ $16 each.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.