1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Offer Ever from V/P. NOT!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by 2VegasNuts, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not stayed or played at Venetian for about 3 years. In today's mail was an offer for 3 nights comped, $225 FP and $150 resort credit. I thought it was a long shot, but I called and asked for 3/17-3/20 (March Madness). The guy says he is sorry, but the only available dates in March are 3/13 and 3/27. Waste of a very fancy mailer.

2. vegasnut

vegasnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 bad for you nuts :rolleyes2:...

3. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not surprising because they were getting filled up pretty quick when I booked a month ago. When I called to book my girl over there told me that they were pretty full already and would be shutting down availability soon.

I'm betting you'll get the same offer for the next couple months to use. Check your Grazie acct to see if it is listed

4. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not surprised at all by the decline for 3/17 to 3/20. I was surprised that the offer came today and only 2 days were available in march for the entire month,

5. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Nut :)

6. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are still rooms available just the ones for your promo are fully booked. If you had a host in the past and they are still there they can override it if they want and give you those dates. Or if your host is no longer there you could try contacting one to see if they want you and will book it for you.

7. stackinchips

stackinchips High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the dumb thing about Venetian. You can call on those mailers the day you get them and they'll be "sold out" (although the hotel obviously isn't, just the block of rooms reserved for the comps). Obviously a host can override it, but then again, if you have a host, do you need the offer anyways? It's just a dumb system, if your play qualifies for a comp, and there is a room available at the hotel (period) then you should be able to book the offer like every other property in Vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.