1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best night/nights to visit downtown

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by TrueblueAl, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueblueAl

TrueblueAl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got my first trip to vegas in 2 weeks time. Will be there for 10 nights and although i expect most of my time to be on the strip i would like to got to freemont street for a night or two. What are the best nights to visit freemont street with regards to live bands and entertainment etc.

Vegas Honeymoon
  2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you kidding? Friday and Saturday of course!

3. TrueblueAl

TrueblueAl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok thanks. Despite being there for 10 nights i am only there one weekend. Would it be better spending the weekend nights on the strip or is freemont street better?

Vegas Honeymoon
  4. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, you did ask, "What are the best nights to visit freemont street with regards to live bands and entertainment etc." (BTW: It's Fremont.) Without a doubt, the weekends are MUCH more active then weekdays - no contest! Whether that's good or not depends on your point of view. I'm sure you'll like it much better on Friday or Saturday night.

5. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took a walk through last night (sunday) and the place was hopping! Both stages had entertainment, people playng out of pick up trucks, dancers, homeless, beggers, and Halloween people too! The music was very good at both ends.

Jimbo338

6. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Al, Thursday can be a good option for downtown. Arrive a bit earlier in the evening as some of the vendors are setting up. It gives you a chance to navigate around without the large groups of people. Be warned, if they have a Saturday night headliner then the crowds will be insane.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.