1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Night Club Tour

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by ButterflyMtn, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What/Who has the best tour? Looking for a Fri night tour...

2. JNCVH

JNCVH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dude, just walk around see what happens and enjoy!!

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It just depends on what you are looking for. The biggest company Vegas Club Crawls, is just that. Its big. I have done two of their tours, they were both a blast. My only complaint was that they used to meet at 7pm, I booked one for our June trip and the meet time was pushed back to 830pm. There will be 100 to 200 "crawlers" on a weekend night now. When I last went there were probably about 70 or so. As we well know big crowds can be a hassle to manuever.

I have also used VIP UNLIMITED, their tour was a much, much smaller tour. There were only 10 crawlers counting the 6 we brought. It was super easy to get around of course and we received the same service minus the drinking games played on the Vegas Club Crawls. I am not a drinking game guy, so that was fine with me.

One thing I would check is to look on their websites and see where the crawls are going on the night you want to go, that may make a difference. I would also take into consideration if you are going to be in your own group. If you are solo def pick Vegas Club Crawls, there were several solos.

Last, but not least buy a Groupon, they are always on Groupon or Living Social, dont pay full boot. Its a great deal w a Groupon.

4. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nite Tours

I did a club crawl with Nite Tours 2 yrs ago, and would recommend them. I haven't done any others, so can't say if they're better or worse than any others. But everything went as advertised; no admission problems/waits, and out host (Sara) was great. Mine was on a Sunday night, and consisted of: Caramel (Bellagio..closed), Bank, Lavo (Palazzo) and Pure (CP). Great time. They do the VIP Club Crawl every night of the week. Currently advertise Fridays as: Lily (Bellagio), Bank, 1OAK (Mirage) & Haze (Aria). Hope that helps.

5. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL what you talkin' about?...BeeeJay had posted a video "what you talking about, Willis" but it broke the thread so Sonya fixed it.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.