1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best MGM buffet?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Brando95, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brando95

Brando95 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking at the 2 for 1 buffet rewards for my upcoming April trip. I know Bellagio is considered the best of the MGM properties. But what would be your next two for the lunch buffet?

2. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I concur that Bellagio is likely the best of the MGM buffets. We have been to Aria and really enjoyed it too. While I've not been there, Mirage has been getting many very good reviews too.

3. bwatson23

bwatson23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    May sound strange, but we actually really enjoyed the Monte Carlo buffet a few years back on a Saturday. Prime rib, decent price, lots of dessert options. Been a couple years since we were there but I remember liking it a lot. Not saying it's the best, but was a great option for us at the time. Also love the buffet at Aria, probably the "best" if I had a vote.

4. Firedew

Firedew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate and both the Bellagio and Aria buffets last Oct. over lunch menu. They were both great! In Feb we went to Mirage for Sunday brunch buffet and didn't disappoint. My thoughts are with the Mlife 2 for 1 offers they were all excellent!

5. midwestmidroller

midwestmidroller Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't mind the actualy MGM buffet either. Lots of options both cold and hot along with carving stations. They also have some sort of spanish or mexican on every buffet.

6. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto on MGM, They had brisket at the carving station. First time I'd seen it. It was very good!

However, if it were a "one buffet per trip" experience, it would be Bellagio.

7. Blackjackdan

Blackjackdan MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've eaten at the Mirage buffet and I was actually very pleasently surprised by it. I went in not really expecting much (most buffets in my opinion suffer from a quantity over quality problem) and it was actually very good! Mind you this was about three years ago so I don't know if its changed since then but if its like I remember then its worth a stop!

8. Kryten2x4b

Kryten2x4b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last trip we ate at both the Bellagio and Aria buffets , I thought the Aria buffet was excellent and better than the Bellagio. The Bellagio was fine but it did not live up to the lavish praise it receives imho

9. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.