1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

best hangout tonight with 25+ ?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Amaro, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amaro

Amaro Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been a couple of days here for a conference and all the clubs seems to let only people that are 20-21 years old at max.

Are there any places recommend for Wednesday night that cater to older crowd like 25+ ?

by the way, why every girl here walks on such high heels is that like a law here or something?:rolleyes2:

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well at 53, I'm in no position to offer advice for feeling "dated" at 25+, but I can't believe mid-week in May that all the clubs are over-run with 21's (better not be less than that, but who am I kiddin'... some are). Pure at Caesar's is a good one as is Tao (Venetian) and XS (Encore) is a beautiful club. Might also try Hyde at Bellagio. I've heard good things...

Not sure about them being open on a Wednesday though???

And regarding the girls... they like to get dressed-up to look their best when in Vegas and that usually includes the "killer" pumps. learn to adminre and appreciate my friend and above all...

Have a blast in Vegas!

3. BigPimp

BigPimp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Surrender (in Encore) is the club on Wednesday nights. Definitely go there.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol 25 is not old even in vegas. Yes all the girls dress slutty and wear super high heels that they can't walk in. get used to it that's vegas baby!

5. Amaro

Amaro Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    guys thx for all the tips.

don't get me wrong I love the heels, it's just seems that every girl just have them taller and taller... and I've wondered if it's some kind of must to get around. it's seems impossible to walk on!:thumbsup:

6. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another side note about the "heels" and the sexy dress in general...somebody on the board once wrote...."if they look like hookers, they're college girls and if they look like college girls, they're hookers":wink2:

As Cyndi Lauper once said...."girsl just wanna have fun":nworthy:

7. loonytoony

loonytoony VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmmm interesting post cause I only see them carrying the shoes with the dresses a little wrinkled or twisted and hair a little messy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.