1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best diamond lounge for sports viewing

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by grosx2, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to be in Vegas for Thanksgiving, planning on posting up in a diamond lounge for the Bears game before grabbing a late night turkey dinner. I just made diamond a couple months ago, so my DL experience is limited to the couple I've been to with my brother over the last 6 or 7 years.

Thus far I think I've only been to the Paris and PH lounges. I remember Paris being pretty nice, but I think PH had a giant TV. Staying at CP this trip so could easily walk to any of them, other than Rio. In your opinion, which DL provides the best sports-viewing experience?

2. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I say the best DL is Caesars. Not enough TV's in Paris. Flamingo DL is pretty small so if I were you I would just stroll downstairs to CP lounge and enjoy.

3. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PH is best for sports viewing with a huge screen. CP is best overall but has small TVs, is very crowded, and only allows the volume on TVs during super bowl and Kentucky Derby.

4. vegasnut

vegasnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say caesars......yeah sometimes it can be crowded and loud but thats because its the nicest DL they have......

5. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks....Probably will check out Caesar's before the game to see how it looks.

How is Harrahs DL for watching a game? That's where dinner is afterwards.

Definitely wouldn't mind heading down to PH for the big screen, but between staying at CP and eating at Harrahs, that's kind of a hike.

6. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your going to harrahs for dinner then I would recommend either Harrahs or Flaimingo. Flamingo is small, but they do have quite a few TV's and most have smaller loveseats in front of them.

Remember though that on a Holiday weekend like this the lounges do get very crowded and a wait/line, especially at Caesars would not be unexpected.

7. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Harrahs DL has a bunch of tvs. Pretty good spot to watch a game. No tvs at the bar if I remember correctly so you'll need to get a table.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.