1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best comedy shows/club

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by TrueblueAl, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueblueAl

TrueblueAl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to vegas for the 2d time in May next year and plan on taking in a comedy show and a comedy club. Any recommendations of the best comedians or best value comedy clubs to go see? I was considering Carrot Top as the show. The last time i was there i was at the riviera comedy club and i enjoyed that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Brad Garrett club at MGM Grand is the best place to see stand up on the vegas Strip

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lots of people talk about how funny Brad Garrett is. You have to check the schedule at MGM to make sure he is there. I almost bought tickets in December before I realized he's not there for every show.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hard to say what is best since the talent changes weekly. Different people like different things.

Carrot Top is great. My opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lady Fortuna

Lady Fortuna Blessed with luck and ignorance...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great thread! I'm looking for the same.

I went to the Riviera comedy club a couple of times and enjoyed it too. There was a coupon for it, don't remember exactly, but I think it was like $10 per person including a drink! Maybe I'm exaggerating, but in my memory it was a rediculously good deal. I couldn't stop laughing, that's for sure.

I'm looking for something like that again. Doesn't have to be on the Strip or with someone famous. But a hidden gem that you can still find a good deal for.

Coming trip I already plan to go to the Brad Garrett club. We have a date scheduled already, but I'm not sure if Brad himself is there that night. But if not, I would not be too upset. I love stand-up comedy anyway and it would be a good reason to go see him another time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carrot Top is a must. There are also many new comedy shows around. Have not seen reviews yet for Redneck Comedy Magic at Strat, one at the D, late show at 10 for adults only. Vinnie Favorito is at Westgate?

• Like Like x 1
  7. TrueblueAl

TrueblueAl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yip now i think of it i had a similar deal and thought it was great value. Another deal like that would be outstanding.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ChickenBone Jones

ChickenBone Jones Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carrot Top is outstanding. I can not recommend his show enough. It's one of those shows that will make you laugh so hard your stomach hurts. It's not family friendly, but he doesn't go overboard and say the f word just to say the f word. If you can sit in the first 3 or 4 rows, you just might get a shot of crown as he walks through the crowd handing them out.
    I've been to brad garretts and it was standard comedy club fare. Three comedians one great, one good, and one not funny. The space is nice and the service was good. I'd go back for sure. If you can only do one though, It's carrot top without a doubt. Trust me.

9. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're down town, go see Mike Hammer. Saw him last night. Really funny.

Sort of a cross between Vinnie Favorito and Mac King.

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    depends how offended u are, u can never go wrong with the top. then vinnie,favorito rules then if theres a national act u should see whos healing like leno or rickles

rich little has a residency here .just poke around thats whats fun about vegas.

rita rudner , theres a bunch if u do some research ive seen just about every one. all fun

u dont have too sit in the front too get a shot from carrot top ive seen him go as hi as the 11th row its a very small theater, ave seen him around 10 times

11. ericstacey

ericstacey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carrot Top was fun-the props are the best. I was in the front and got a shot of Crown Royal...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.