1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best clubs to hit up over Memorial Day Wknd

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by mrsneil948, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrsneil948

mrsneil948 Tourist

Hi,

Been to Vegas a few times and have hit up several clubs in the past, including Pure, Ghostbar, Tryst etc. But haven't been since 2008 and I see there are some nice new ones out there. Any recommendations you can give me and my male companion for Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night? We like a vareity of music, including rock, hip hop, electric, country (not hard rap).

Also we considered XS, but they are already preselling tickets for 100 bucks for the guys. Can we just decide the day of and go to a concierge and buy the tickets a few hours before the club opens? That's how I believe we did it in the past. I'm fairly attractive so maybe he could cut us a break or something? Just not sure if I run the chance they sell out for Memorial Day wknd. I really didnt want to lock us in a week out since I'm not sure what day(s) we really want to go.

2. Universal

Universal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would not wait until the last minute on Memorial Day weekend. It's arguably the busiest weekend of the year for the clubs.

The two hottest clubs are Marquee and XS. Both will feature EDM based DJ's.

Two of the newest clubs are 1 OAK and Hyde. 1 OAK's music is open format. Hyde's is open format until 2:00 AM or so and then it's all EDM.

Return to Sky Suites
  3. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If u don't do bottle service on Memorial Day weekend u should be buying advance purchase tickets. Cover charges will be insane, the lines will be worse.

4. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were in town last year on Memorial Day weekend and it was "packed"...especially the pool parties and night clubs. Anything you can do to secure entry in advance, I'd do it. We've been in town before on the 4th of July and Labor Day weekend too and it seems like Memorial Day weekend is the wildest weekend of the year.

All that pent up "winter" I guess:drunk:

5. mrsneil948

mrsneil948 Tourist

Hi guys, thanks for the advice. We have done just that. We have advance tickets for Friday night at Marquee and at the Rehab pool party on Sunday. We are going to play it slow on Sat. night and just hang around the strip, gamble maybe even go to a SC. But, unlike most people on this board, I don't think I can party Friday night till late, Sat. night till late and get up early for the pool party on Sunday :drunk:

However, we have no reservations for Sunday night and I feel like we may just be starting then. Do you think I need to worry about that on Sunday too? Was hoping we could just decide where to go that day, maybe after talking to others on what may be happening.

Thanks and hope to see of you there! :ssst:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.