1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Clubs to check out on Sunday or Monday Night?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by GreggWizard, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreggWizard

GreggWizard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm back with yet another question, everyone. I'm REALLY glad that I joined this forum, as everyone has been so helpful and informative - all of my questions have been answered in great detail!! Thanks, everyone!! :thumbsup:

And here's yet another more Topic that I need help on:

What is the best club (in your opinion) to attend on either a Sunday or Monday night with the following criteria(?):

*Not a ridiculously long wait line. We are patient and don't mind waiting somewhat, but a 2-3 hour wait is not my cup of tea. Are we correct in thinking that most clubs will be a bit less crowded on a Sunday / Monday vs. Friday / Saturday?

*Slightly "older" crowd. We have nothing against young folks, but don't want to be the only old couple in the place, either!!...lol. We're leaning toward a place with a few more 30's and 40's couples as well.

*A little bit more relaxed than high energy. A mix of the two, like having a mix of music for example is fine. We're not really into the super-high energy, shoulder to shoulder people dancing wall to wall, but more of a place where there's room to sit and relax (or stand and relax) as well.

I'm not sure there's a club like this in Vegas that even exists, but that's why I'm coming to you guys - the experts. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Gregg. :nworthy:

2. Vegas Name Ron Mexico

Vegas Name Ron Mexico Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sunday & Monday are still big party nights in Vegas. Somewhat because since fewer places are open, lots of people are going to fewer places.

Ghostbar on Sunday may have an older crowd, but it is not a "club". Line wont be bad either. Unless you get a hookup, I think its $20 for men. but females are free i think.

Tabu for Monday night might work for you. I know it is a more relaxed spot. Very nice, but not a "club". Ages will vary though.

The places below are fun, and are often known to cater to an older crowd, but not all are open on Sunday and Monday. Do some reading up on these spots to see what fits you.

Ghost Bar
    Gold Lounge
    Moon / Playboy
    Foundation Room
    MIX
    Revolution
    VooDoo Lounge

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.