1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Clubs going on on Friday

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by T-Dubb, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-Dubb

T-Dubb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey me and some buddies are coming down the weekend of the 25th thru 28th and wanting know some of "popping" clubs going on Fridays? Any information would be helpful, we looking for some fun around these parks..:peace:

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Light, Drais, Marquee. Im going this Friday and thats the ones I am picking.

If you are on the north end of the strip, Tryst or XS (beware, this one is a huge crowd and I didn't stay long because of it).

3. jammer23

jammer23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For Drai's, go to their website and see who's the DJ. I went the past Friday 9/5, and it was terrible. The DJs, especially the first white guy, played the worst clubbing music ever. Only a handful of people were moving. We left there at 1:30am, the earliest time ever for us.

4. T-Dubb

T-Dubb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I tired Drai's once (when it was over at Bill Gambling Hall) and I didnt care too much for it. Anyone been to Oasis and know if it still have hop hop night going on in there and what not?

5. samuelmosby6

samuelmosby6 Tourist

I would recommend Marquee. I have been there many times and has never found it bad. This is the best place that I always love to go for :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.