1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best club & table service on a Thursday night: Tao, Tryst or Haze?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Dougsgirl, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dougsgirl

Dougsgirl Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everyone...

6 of us (3 couples) are heading to Vegas on Wednesday to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday. Thursday is is birthday and we are doing dinner at the Barrymore and then he'd like to celebrate in style at one of the best nightclubs.

I've been doing a lot of research and it seems that Tao, Tryst and Haze are the best options for Thursdays. We would also like to do table service, which we've never done before.

Any thoughts or recommendations on these 3 venues, or regarding table service/seating would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

2. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just one thought....just remember if you go to those night clubs you will be surrounded by twenty-somethings, if that is ok, go for it and have a great time.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as much as i hate tao .i wouyld say tao for thursday

4. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tryst is my favorite of the three you mentioned. It is also the only one that is partially outdoors and is right next to their huge waterfall. It will probably also have the most upscale classy crowd.

5. sirdeez

sirdeez Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't go to Haze, it's just ok. Tao is going to be super duper crowded and on the younget side of Tryst. I really like Tryst, and that waterfall is great, so being outside is cool too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.