1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best CET restaurant

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by padietz, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padietz

padietz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I traveled like crazy this summer doing the Great Race to Rewards so we should be receiving 75,000 RCs each. Going to LV over Thanksgiving and would like to use some of our credits on a great meal (late anniversary dinner).:kiss: We usually eat pretty cheap so we are not familiar with the nicer places. Prefer steak more than seafood. Would like to hear your opinions on nice CET restaurants.:licklips: Thanks!

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    steakhouse

Gordon Ramsey Steakhouse at Paris

3. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Earl of Sandwich

4. socalvegasfan

socalvegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the Bally's Steakhouse. Also, when you check in, there are usually coupons for 15% off.

I have never tried, but I also heard that Embers Steakhouse at Imperial Palace is good and reasonable.

The Range at Harrah's was good. I am not sure if it is still there though.

Caesars Palace has the Old Homestead, but it's kind of pricey though. But hey, you could eat at the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars, too, since many people are raving about it. :licklips:

I hope this helps. Cheers!

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. ElSenator

ElSenator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You titled your post BEST CET restaurant.

The BEST CET restaurant is, hands down, Guy Savoy at Caesar's. But it's also one of the 2 priciest restaurants in Vegas with Joel Robuchon....

What would be the equivalent of 150 000 RCs in dollar figure?

7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $1500. And I have to add something else because my post is too short to post.

8. ElSenator

ElSenator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $1,500!!!!

DJEEZUS! The fun I would have at Guy Savoy! My liver would never be able to function ever again!

OK. Maybe Savoy would be an overkill.

For a VERY VERY romantic setting, there's Eiffel Tower at Paris where the steak offering is very nice and the view quite spectacular. Their wine offering is extensive and the staff know their job.

Old Homestead is nicely reviewed and is the little brother of the famed restaurant with the same name but in NYC. I have not yet dined there though so cannot seriously comment.

Gordon Ramsey Steak opened a few days after I left LV and I also have not dined there yet. I understand that while the quality of the steak is amazing and second to none in the city, there are some service issues. But the place is brand new so it has to be expected.

Soooo.... If you want very classic dishes and a romantic setting, I'd go with Eiffel Tower. Tip a $50 to the maitre d' and ask for a nice view of the Bellagio fountain. If you're more adventurous and do not mind a hip and loud atmosphere, Gordon Ramsey should be it.

$1500 of free meal.... What the h*ll! Forgot what I wrote and go get the dinner of a lifetime at Savoy! You may regret it but I doubt you'll ever taste anything like it! (Except maybe at Joel Robuchon, BarMasa or Twist...)

9. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Old Homestead at Caesar's would be my choice. Great steaks and pricing is reasonable.

10. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've enjoyed Mesa Grill, Eiffel Tower, and Sugar Factory.

If you have never done Eiffel Tower I would suggest that.. at least for the view, but I'm not sure it's a "CET" restaurant. They told me they were independent last time I went.

11. hetzmr

hetzmr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Embers at IP is very good and resonable, and offered at Dinner4tonight.
    Central by Michel Richard at Caesars is also very good.

12. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Voodoo at the Rio is pretty good. We typically eat there once per trip. The lobster bisque is amazing!

13. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we had clam chowder and calamari at the oyster bar at harrah`s and both were delicious.

14. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is quickly degenerating into a "name any restaurant you can think of in a CET hotel" thread.

The question was, what is the BEST restaurant in a CET hotel. The answer is Guy Savoy, and it is not close. That said, if you prefer steakhouses, it might not be the best choice for you.

15. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are into Sushi and some Japanese fusion at all, Koi @ PH is really good. The bill can add up a little but hey, you have some ec's to burn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.