1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Business Lunch near a Monorail Stop?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Egcabanissiii, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Egcabanissiii

Egcabanissiii Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reservations are a must.

I need some non-buffet business lunch (expense account) options near a monorail stop, preferably, as the convention center cab line can be a nightmare.

The spot needs to be away from the convention center. My client has two hours including travel time to and from the convention center to eat lunch.

I'm stumped on this one, so I appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks!

2. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Emerald Fish House at MGM would be my suggestion. They take reservations and the restaurant is close to the MGM monorail station.

3. Aaron5

Aaron5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Yard House in the Linq is easy to access from the Harrahs/Linq Station.

It is at the end of the Linq by the High Roller. There is also Valet and a cab pickup right next to it.

4. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would probably go with somewhere at MGM Grand, only because it is the only monorail stop I can think of where there are some restaurants reasonably close to the monorail platform (the platforms are at the back of each property). I would suggest the Michael Mina Pub

5. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The restaurants at SLS are top-rated. Even the café is critically-acclaimed (one of my favorites).

Regardless of where you dine, be advised that on weekends the lunch rush can be considerable. Most Mondays through Thursdays you will have a short wait or none at all. Holidays, of course, are an exception.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.