1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BEST Breakfast Buffet at MLife/MGM Properties

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by BKCallaway83, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Need some help with breakfast buffets at MGM properties

2. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best one is the Bellagio. I don't think it's debatable. I think Mirage is very good for breakfast, personally, and that would be my #2. MGM and Monte Carlo are both good but not great. I've never tried Aria. I wouldn't eat at the others.

3. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I looked at Bellagio's pricing for the breakfast buffet. I'm going during Memorial Weekend and wanted to eat the breakfast on Monday when I leave. The pricing for that breakfast ranges from $32.00-$35.99. That's $40 for breakfast after tip and tax. Shit!!! I might have to eat at the cafe at Monte Carlo where I'm staying.

4. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't do that. Seriously...the cafe at the Monte Carlo is the worst restaurant I've ever been to in vegas, and I stayed at the MC my last three trips.

The breakfast buffet in the MC is good enough. They have an omlette station which is the same as anywhere else, and the rest of the food is good. It was good enough that in a two day trip over labor day I ate there both days. I think it was $23 over labor day, so memorial day will probably be the same.

5. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK. I think I'll do that. I don't do buffets but I have some cousins from Korea with me on the trip and I want to take them to a buffet. Can't do lunch and dinner since we have plans made for them already.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.