1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Belllagio showing some love

Discussion in 'Comps' started by thebig0, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebig0

thebig0 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been going to Vegas twice a year, generally for a week at a time for the past 6 years or so, M-life members, my wife spends her $100 per day (envelope for each day) I play $25/hand BJ for an hour or two a day. Eat at the restaurants, and spend (me) plenty of time at the the Petrossian, pool and the sports bar. So as a low roller we have only received complimentary days at Mirage (play their 2 days a year), Luxor (never have been) and then tier discounts.
    Last month received email offer for 4 nights plus $150 food/bar. Going for another week 09/2, just received another offer for 3 nights, $150 food/bar through 12/31. Gold level, probably will be Platinum after next trip. Have always hoped for B rooms comped, just love the place.
    Works for us as we will generally go to the B anyways. :wave:::drunk:

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's great! I too love the Bellagio. The best offer I've ever received has been from them. Definitely plan on staying there for our spring of 2015 trip.

3. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice offer!

I think I am going to sprinkle a few chips there in a couple weeks with hopes that I will get back on MLife's radar and particularly at Bellagio. I have never stayed there and would like to

4. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh that's a nice one! One day I hope...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.