1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by ck2124, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ck2124

ck2124 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we stayed at Bellagio in January we were supposed to have a Salone Suite but were upgraded to a Bellagio Suite in the spa tower. My husband did not especially like the walk to the spa tower. Does the main tower also have the Bellagio Suite or are they only in the spa tower?

2. luvzmuzik

luvzmuzik Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They definitely have Bellagio Suites in the Bellagio Tower.

3. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed in a Bellagio Suite in the main tower... they exist.

*couldn't tell you how many they have though.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they do have Bellagio suites in the main tower, although not that many that are lakeview. I've been in one and looked at the floor plan and I think there's only 2 per floor and 6 suite floors, so 12 total. most of the lakeview suite floors are dedicated to 1 and 2BR penthouses. they added many more in the spa tower when they realized they didn't have enough. one thing they don't have in the main tower is the 2BR Bellagio suite. that was a spa tower only addition.

5. ck2124

ck2124 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, everyone. I didn't mind the walk but my husband would prefer the main tower. We will be there next month so I was just wondering if it was even realistic to get the Bellagio suite in the main tower. My husband did a great job of sweet talking our check-in person last time and we were pleasantly surprised when we saw the room. Honestly, it is overkill for the two of us but I love separate bathrooms for getting ready even though I use "his" to take a shower.

6. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're talking about a free upgrade beggars can't be choosers. You gotta book the room if that's what you want.

7. ck2124

ck2124 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are comped for a Salone suite this time and last so were pleasantly surprised when we were upgraded last time to the Bellagio suite without really asking. Trust me, neither of us will complain if we are not upgraded - we are easy to please although I feel like a bit of a snob saying I am "easy to please" and at the same time asking about a Bellagio suite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.