1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Bellagio - Slot Jackpots listed on their website

Discussion in 'Slots' started by Kimsa70, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimsa70

Kimsa70 High-Roller

Jun 2, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the last year or so, I always look at the slot jackpots (wins over $1199) Bellagio posts on their website. I used to look at Aria's, too, but once they upgraded the look and feel of the site, that section stopped working.

Bellagio just put up November statistics and all I can say is that the jackpots listed from November are wayyyy lower than what I've seen in past months/years. I'd say that the overall amount is probably half of what has been listed in prior months from 2012.

One example would be the 100 or nothing machine. In October's statistics, that machine had paid out $1.6 million (I think, if I'm recalling correctly) of jackpots and the stats from November list it as only $365k. And I know they had a few machines listed in October that had paid out over $1 million in jackpots, and in November's stats, no machines are over 1 million.

I've had some pretty horrible luck at MGM properties playing slots lately, and these statistics seem to support the fact that the machines are paying out less.

Or it could be that there were less players in November?

Just curious about what others think about this?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.