1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Play

Discussion in 'Comps' started by RodneyK, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RodneyK

    RodneyK Tourist

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2012
    Messages:
    44
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    30
    Was just at Bellagio for four days. Averaged $25,000 coin in per day for a total of $100,000 coin in playing 90% video poker from $1 to $10 machines. The other 10% of play was $1 and $5 slots. Stats showing about a $3300 actual win.

    My question is what level of comps do you think I should have received at Bellagio and what level of comps do you think I would receive at another strip property or downtown for that level of action?
     
  2. nostresshere

    nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

    Joined:
    May 4, 2009
    Messages:
    11,105
    Location:
    TN
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    19
    How much did the "system" give you in Express Play?

    And did they "help you out" by using any when you checked out? I am getting a bit tired of the checkout staff saying that we can comp off your $48.40 in meals. Then later realizing they meant to say they would use my express comps to take care of it.
     
  3. RodneyK

    RodneyK Tourist

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2012
    Messages:
    44
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    30
    I paid for most of my meals along the way using express comps. I received four nights comp regular room up front. My hotel bill only had a spa treatment for my wife at $105. So, having paid along the way with express comps it is hard to say how much I racked up over the trip.

    I earned 14,500 points and a bunch of tier credits. I am currently Platinum.

    Yeah, they try to be sneaky with the express comps when it comes time to settle up.

    Express play. I have $90 left and I used $200 so I racked up $230 less some play at Mirage. I did not receive any free play up front.
     
  4. Naturaleight

    Naturaleight High-Roller

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2012
    Messages:
    706
    Location:
    NYC
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    10
    I cannot stand this. I will not deal with anyone in VIP services anymore. I just wait and let my host deal with it.
     
  5. mike_m235

    mike_m235 Tourist

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2012
    Messages:
    2,421
    Location:
    Colorado Springs
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    12
    I had a host specifically tell me not to deal with them when they screwed it up and he had to comp me retroactively.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.