1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio may 31- June 4

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by broncofn, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

This is my first trip report, sorry if it is boring. I flew in on first class from Reagan national on us air to las non-stop and stayed at bellagio comped (which I have not stayed at in 11 years). Limo from my host (J.D.) not sure if I can say his name on here and was smack center of the fountains.

I gambled mostly, (baccarat and blackjack) at Bellagio. One young guy was just throwing money 25k-50k on our table amongst other tables going with the streaks. Needless to say, he did not fair well on any of the tables and that was the last i saw of him for the rest of the trip.

My first night (fri), we went to club paradise (strip club) where a close friend is the general manager. He got us a free bottle of grey goose and the place was packed. We said our thank you and good byes and went to crazy horse 3 where I have a couple lady friends working. One of them gets us a buy one, get one free (as well as a poker friend of mine) and we met some interesting ppl. He has cashed in some wsop tourneys and actually cashed in 60ith place last year in the main event. (Do not want to add names),

After enjoying our night, I decide to sit at the baccarat table in the high limit room which is where I meet my young friend for the night and I proceed to lose around 6k. We have a tourney the next day at the rio which was event 6. I was stubborn and went to the other high limit room to play blackjack (club prive)? Around 6 am. I wound up getting all of my money back including 1500 while they were holding my spot on the baccarat table which I never made it back to and called it a morning/night.

Day 2 (sat)

Woke up and was sending my wife pics of the fountain telling her I wish she was there. Needless to say, I did not make the tourney. So I decided to hit the pool. Got a coffee and pastry from the pastry place next to the pool. (Palios?). Found a chair by luck. Stayed for approx 2 hours by/in the pool. Showered up and went back to he baccarat tables which were no good again. Lost my 1500 and 4k on top. Went to rio and cashed in a small satellite tourney and made 800. Went and played bacc and won all of my money back including 5k. Stopped playing for the day and went to hustler and marquis.

Day 3 (sun)

Woke up and sat by the pool. Got ready and went straight to baccarat (broke even). Left to mgm to play the lions machine but someone was playing it and didn't look like he was leaving. Went to the mansion and played baccarat basically all day. The place was empty besides the ppl that were scattered around and we all ended up on the same tables playing together on the same sides. Ended up losing all profits at the mansion. Trying to leave, the taxi line was lonnngggg. Ended up going up to the front desk to get a limo which was a 30 min wait. Killing time, sat at a Bj table next to the front lobby and proceeded to lose another 2k. (Expensive limo). Got my limo back to bellagio and went to bed.

Day 4 (mon)

Grabbed a coffee and croissant from palios? (Next to pool). Did not leave bellagio and played bacc all day. Was up and Down. Played dd Bj before dinner at prime and lost another 3k. Had the best Japanese waygu (4 oz $120) and 4 $60 glasses of red wine which I do not remember the name of. Table was the corner wall table next to window next to the lake/water show. After dinner, went to Louis Vuitton and bought my wife her 2k purse for our 10 year anniv. Dropped the purse in the room and went back to bacc and lost another 6k and called it a trip.

All in all,had a great time even though i lost a good amount of money. To me, bellagio seemed outdated even with the renovations to the rooms. I haven't stayed there since my bachelor party and I had a 2br penthouse then. Still love bellagio and room comps were better than aria which is where I stayed for Super Bowl. But I have booked aria for my next upcoming trip with my wife.

Hope I didn't bore everyone. Figured simple is better.

2. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, poker friend cashed 60ish place in main event last year

3. VegasGarden

VegasGarden Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nice report - thanks man

4. theghost

theghost Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report man, thank you for sharing.

As a fellow poker player that has dabbled in the WSOP events. I find it very interesting when we make grand plans to play certain events, yet some nightly activities cause these things have a way of randomly changing!

Cheers

5. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    100% correct. I went just for that tourney and did not play lol. I was exhausted on the way to vegas but was wide awake when i got there. Im gladi at least played a satellite and cashed. Sold the tokens winnings to ppl waiting in line at the cashier for what they were worth.

Just like you said, i guess things in vegas change plans lol.

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few pictures from club paradise would have helped. :wink2:

7. Huddler

Huddler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, how about a review of the strip clubs you visited. Thanks in advance!:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.