1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio July 4th

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by mesa, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mesa

mesa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Bellagio July 4th

The trip started out with bad news from Sally’s family about her mother so she spent a lot of time on the cell phone, but here is a short run down.
    Day 1. Arrived on the 2nd and it was crowded at least to us who always go at off times. no Lakeview rooms to be had but got a pool view room #16100. Being very hungry we went down to Olives but could only get an outside seat, which was hot. No misters as they were not working seemed to be a theme this weekend
    Lunch was very good
    Olives Burger balsamic glazed onion, Tillamook cheddar, Parmesan fries
    Jumbo Sea Scallops pancetta risotto, honey corn milk, corn shoots, roasted almonds
    After that was gambling time and getting the lay of the land, then off to Fontana lounge to listen to Clockwork and cocktails and some Lobster spring rolls very spicy .It was a good time more gambling and fun.
    Day 2 breakfast at Café Bellagio
    Corned Beef hash which Sally had a hard time with because of family problems she was dealing with.
    Berry waffles for me
    Then off to the pool for some relaxation and some Bella peach cocktails and Pina Coladas. Hmmm Tasty
    Lunch @ The Pool Café where we enjoyed the Bellagio Cobb Salad and a Lobster Club. We had planned to make Carnival Court to meet some of the T2Vr’s but Sal was on the cell and it did not happen. Bummer next time I hope.
    Dinner was at Buffet, which had some long ass lines, but we scored a line pass and cruised past them all Sweet. Ate way to much. They had a special buffet for the holiday, which I tried to eat all of thank god for pepcid:D Then off to gamble we tried the Quarter millions slots, which paid off big time.
    Day 3 Light breakfast from Café Gelato and back to the pool for some more drinks and relaxation
    Lunch @ Commanders palace for the 25-cent Martini's:drunk: and some Po Boys I had the
    House-Smoked Andouille Sausage with caramelized onions and Creole mustard and Sal went with the Crispy "P&J" Gulf Oysters needless to say we left with a good buzz. Back to the room for a quick nap then woke up and rushed off to see Jubilee on the way there we ran in to Dennis Farina from law and order and a lot of other movies, needless to say Sally handed me all her stuff so she could go meet him. We thought jubilee was very good seeing as we had 2 for 1 on the tickets. Great sets and we had excellent seats. Gregrio would be proud. After the show heading back to Bellagio they had the strip shut down due to a police officer shooting a suspect, so an action packed night. Back to Bellagio and won some more money. Ahh Good times

Observations…To many kids and strollers, A lot of smokers and a lack of cocktail waitress for free drinks plus the players club was down and could not get comps like I would have liked to.
    Still it's great to be in VEGAS

Link to photos if you like.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2104629243

2. Bosco

Bosco VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the report. Enjoyed the pool shots. Hadn't seen pics of that area before....and I know the "too much buffet" feeling!

3. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to have missed you guys! Hope the family issues get resolved successfully. Would be interested in hearing more about the Quarter Million slots which "paid off big time".

4. stuffic

stuffic Low-Roller

Thanks for the TR and great pics, mesa. You've got me in a Vegas state of mind. Can't wait to have one of those 25 cent martinis!

5. mesa

mesa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paid off big time really means I won some money amd played for a long time,I do not have real good luck winning any dough so when I come out ahead It's a plus for me.They are a progressive slot and no one seemed to be playing them,Seems everyone was on WOF. Sorry to have missed you guys also but one of these days it will happen. Right now I'm looking at returning in December if everything works out right. Hope you guys had fun I'm sure you did:D

mike

6. Vegas Tonya

Vegas Tonya Margarita Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report and great pics. Sorry we missed you at CC. Thanks for sharing with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.