1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Host, re-booking without an offer yet...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BnV226, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

Well, due to Hurricane Sandy it looks like my vacation has to be changed and rearranged (the very least of anyone's worries because of this storm), but my life must go on :)

Anyway, I will be able to go to Vegas, but in March instead of Feb. My problem is, I would really like to book it now and do not have offers for that period yet.

Does anyone have a host that can look up my account and maybe make an exception and re-book my winter offer for March? - I know they usually do not do this but these are extenuating circumstances. You can PM me if your more comfortable with that.

I would like a host who stays within my play grade - I once got an email from a gentlemen whose name initials are M.B. and would give him a try but I wanted to check with my VMB peeps first :)

My current winter offer was for 3 nts/ 200 FP/ 100 FB (total, not per day) just to give you an idea of what I earn usually.

Thanks in advance and well wishes to anyone else who has had to endure the Hurricane.

BnV

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.