1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio dinner buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Kryten2x4b, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryten2x4b

Kryten2x4b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are heading to Vegas on Labor day for 6 nights, we have a Bellagio dinner buffet from myvegas , I have a couple of questions in relation to it

1. The times are 1530 - 2200 , I do not want to queue for long if I can avoid it and we will probably only have breakfast the day we use it so would we be better arriving just after half 3 or if not what would be a good time to arrive (I realise I may need a crystal ball for that but outwith usual dinner times)

2. Can we use the invited guest/VIP line ?

Thanks in advance

Simon

2. warpdrvr

warpdrvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My experience with a MyVegas buffet at Bellagio was Yes, you can use the VIP line. They even told us to at the players club desk to use it. We were there for lunch though...not sure about dinner

3. elrohir44

elrohir44 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The one time I ate there my wife and I arrived at around 5pm on a Saturday and hardly waited at all. Later on the line gets ridiculous though.

4. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While you're at the MLife desk getting your reward, just ask them for a buffet line pass. Usually give those out like candy. That would minimize any wait time.

5. Seany D

Seany D Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh this is interesting. I don't do good standing in lines and thus usually avoid the buffets. I have some MyVegas rewards, and this vip line information makes me want to redeem them for some buffet vouchers.

Anyone have experience using VIP lines with their MyVegas vouchers?

6. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did myVegas Lunch buffet at Bellagio and the lady at the MLife desk told us to use the VIP line. No actual pass though.

Mirage didn't mention which line to use.

A while back I was told all comped meals get to use the VIP line, not sure if this true nowadays. Sometimes we get comped meals at MSS but get in the non-VIP line.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  7. Kryten2x4b

Kryten2x4b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies , we will probably head there between 4 and 5 and hopefully not have to wait for long , looking forward to trying it , only ever had dinner at one buffet (Wicked Spoon) so it will be good to compare .

8. slurpster03

slurpster03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In January, skipped an hour+ long wait and used the VIP Priority Line. The MLife desk didn't hand out line passes, just told us to tell the attendant at the front of the line that we had a comp on our MLife card. We had a party of 3 with 2 buffet passes and we got through even though the 3rd person had to pay.

Would've worked the same way at Aria, except the priority line was longer... :O

9. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever "The Welfare Queen of Windsor"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are not trying to use it on Labour Day are you?
    I bet holidays are not allowed...

10. Kryten2x4b

Kryten2x4b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No , Labor Day is a blackout day , we will use it one of the other nights that week . We are hoping to eat Nachos and people watch at Margaritaville the night we arrive .

11. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Bellagio Buffet does include a VIP line pass with the reward - it is the only one, as all the other buffets available on MyVegas do not as far as I know. FYI, the MLife card itself serves as a buffet line pass. It is supposed to be Pearl level and above, although I can't remember which cards are featured on the sign at the Bellagio VIP line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.