1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Buffet Weekend Brunch Lines

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Wanger1969, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With the popularity of many other high end buffets, how are the lines for the Bellagio weekend brunch buffet? I hate waiting in line for any buffet, but I really enjoy a Sunday Brunch.

Is there another buffet in particular that maybe wouldn't have a wait? We aren't early risers, so it would be more around the lunch time. Visitng December 13th - 16th. Open to any and all suggesetions.

Thanks!

2. kingfisher

kingfisher Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try this

I have done this at the Bellagio. The buffet is located near the poker room. Go to the rear of the room and you will see a small desk and counter on the left that is almost always manned by a staffer. Simply ask this staffer for a line pass for as many people as you need. I have never had them even hesitate to give me one, because it costs the house nothing. This is a service for poker players, so if asked what game you're playing (and I never have been), either tell them a game currently running, or tell them you're listed and waiting for a table. Then take your pass and use the guest/comp line instead of the much longer wait line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.