1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Buffet Question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by KimberlyJ, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KimberlyJ

KimberlyJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wanted to try the Bellagio buffet on my next trip, but my husband hates to wait in long lines. I was thinking about going on a Sunday, maybe around 3 in the afternoon. Does anyone know if this would be a busy time (based on a past visit)?

2. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

Yes, I think this will be as good of a time as any, as most folks will have already come in for brunch. Bear in mind, the Bellagio makes the conversion from brunch to dinner at 4:00.

3. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've eaten there twice, line looked long but it moved along pretty good. Hell I've waited longer at the local Red Robin or Olive Garden just to be seated, then we had to wait to order, then wait for the food.........

Looking at the big picture, compared to restaurants is a 20-30 minute wait in line really that bad?

4. VegasKing

VegasKing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go then, it would be no problem at all. Just avoid the 930am, 12, and 7pm, and you should be fine. Also, if you are a Pearl or above on Mlife then you can go the middle aisle and skip the line altogether.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.