1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Bellagio Buffet no longer locked at level 65

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jr7110, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For whoever might be interested, this morning I saw that the Bellagio buffet comp is no longer locked at level 65. Anyone at a lower level who might be interested in purchasing this should grab it while you can just in case they decide to lock it again!

2. MikeSlotPlayer

MikeSlotPlayer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good myVegas news...for a change

Thank you for the tip. That is good news about the Bellagio buffet. :cheers: On the other hand I saw that they reduced the value of the steak dinner rewards and cut the number of free passes to the dolphin exhibit from 2 to 1.

3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're welcome - the Bellagio buffet is a good one!! The reduction of the steak dinner reward is a shame, but honestly I visited the dolphin habitat last month when I was in Vegas and it is very, very bare to say the least - there are three dolphin pools where you can see them swimming around but there are no actual shows - you basically just watch them swim (I was lucky to be there while the trainers were feeding them so I got to see about 5 minutes worth of fun tricks, but that is not guaranteed while you are visiting). And the tiger habitat portion is very sparse as well - there are only a few big cats (a couple of white tigers, a lion, a cheetah - you could see more animals in your local zoo). A friend of mine who went several years ago said it used to be much more extensive but they cut back on the number of animals. If it wasn't a comp I would not have been happy at all...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.