1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Bellagio Buffet - blackout dates?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DBC74, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBC74

DBC74 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're aiming to get enough LP to get the Bellagio Buffet, the one that unlocks at Level 65. I just noticed this morning that some rewards have blackout dates. Does anybody know if this one does? It would be a shame to work up the levels/points needed only to find out we can't take advantage of it during our March trip. Thanks!

2. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

All it says on the second page is that it's not usable for Holiday Menus or Champagne Brunch. Most of the blackout dates are for room stays. They don't want to burn up weekend stays on people staying for free. I think you're good to go.

Frankly, I was surprised that they're available! I just redeemed one for my April trip. Usually they're sold out within minutes; guess I just got lucky.

3. dgr1973

dgr1973 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know they are for the lunch buffet but has anyone tried using them for breakfast? The breakfast buffet is cheaper so I wonder if that would be ok.

4. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess is that would be the call of the mLife agent behind the desk.

5. dgr1973

dgr1973 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks I didn't think of that!:thumbsup:

6. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if I can use a few of these? I have enough points to buy this like 4x over and I am above level 65. We have a group of 6 coming to Vegas and I would love to have us all eat there. The other people play as well, but are not level 65 yet

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a limit of 1 per player.

8. dtm615

dtm615 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did use mine for breakfast back in October. Although it was about a half an hour before lunch began, if you showed up at 7 am, maybe it would be different. The key seemed to be that it was cheaper. The girl behind the mLife desk had to have the supervisor help her since she had never loaded one before and what they do is actually load a dollar value on the card. I was expressly instructed when I paid to tell the cashier not to use express comps, but to look for other comps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.