1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio blackout dates

Discussion in 'Comps' started by dave0872, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave0872

dave0872 Newbie

Good afternoon,

I am trying to book a trip in September using my offer from Mlife. I guess one of the weekend nights is considered a blackout date. I have never run into this before. Is there any way to work around this? I'm sure level of play is a factor--I am currently a platinum member.

Thanks, Dave

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most likely you will need to call mLife to see what they can do or see if they can forward you onto a host who might be able to get you that blacked out night. Also, there is a good possibilty they could work a better offer than what you have listed thru mLife's website.

If that doesn't work, you may need to book the mLife offer as well as a regular reservaton for that one night or a small group of nights. I see that BEllagio is showing all dates are open thru their reservation page, so that could be a possibily.

But, most likely, calling them directly will get you the nights you need.

Good luck!

3. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great advice from SH0CK. Give MLife a call. Lets you get around a lot of red tape and hoops. I'm also platinum and find that it works wonders to call.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.