1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Birthday Dinner

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Chloe, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chloe

Chloe Tourist

Sep 25, 2011
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where would you dine at the Bellagio for a special evening? I was thinking Prime. I've been before but I want to sit out on the patio.
    Olives and Lago could be in the running too.
    Lago looks great but I'm not really fond of small plates.
    I always see a line up at Olives but some have mentioned it's gotten a bit tired.

I just really want to enjoy my 30th beside the fountains!
  2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Sep 8, 2012
    New York, NY
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prime is good, though I'm personally not a big steakhouse fan. I'd also think about Picasso, which was probably the best meal I've had in Vegas, and one of the few places that consistently lives up to expectations. You can't really go wrong with either.

The one thing I'll say, though, is that patio seating can be a bit of a gamble. Often it's too hot or too cold; in addition, if the wind is blowing in the wrong direction but not quite hard enough to cancel the fountain show, lakeside is not where I'd want to be.
  3. queuetee

queuetee High-Roller

Jul 12, 2008
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio has plenty of choices for a special meal. I would go with Picasso or L'Cirque as really memorable places. Not a lot of mention here, but Michael Mina is excellent and very well presented. Olives is way too crowded, packed like sardines and nowhere near as good in food or service as the three others I mentioned.

As far as sitting outside, I am not a fan. I don't even like eating out at a clam shack by the shore---wind is often a problem. It is one of those things that often sounds better in theory than in reality.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.