1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio 10/30 - 11/4

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by dball213, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dball213

dball213 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Couldn't have asked for better weather on our trip. We arrived from Newark around 12:30 or 1pm. Told them we were there to celebrate our 13th anniversary. We got an upgrade to a room with a view. Low floor, but we looked right out at the Eifel Tower and the fountain shows. Plus we were given a line pass for the Cafe Bellagio and Buffet. Only used it once, but it's nice to skip the line.

Saw Jersey Boys at the Palazzo, Elvis Cirque at Aria and Price is Right Live at Bally's. Jersey Boys was amazing. Elvis was very good. But he is more captivating than the live performers. And Price is Right is always fun. Right now Bob Goen (Entertainment Tonight) is the host.

Took an off-strip adventure and went mountain biking in Red Rock. Beware, what they say is a beginner tour and what you as a beginner thinks can be very different. My poor wife took several spills, including one that could have been bad. If you want to get away but want to stay safe, try hiking instead.

And of course, the food is always good. Had Tapas at Jose Serrano's place in Aria. Learned we don't like blood sausage. Mon Ami Gabi is still great. And went on a bit of a burger tour. Fatburger, Stripburger and KGB. All were good. FB was the best actual burger. KGB had the best sides. Stripburger had the best looking bartender. One disappointment, being from East of the Mississippi, I was looking forward to finding a Hostess Chocodile, which I haven't had in 25 - 30 years. They don't sell them east anymore. But couldn't find one! Wallgreen's. CVS, 7-11! Nobody.

Other than that, we had a great time. Got to sit by the pool, relax and recharge.

2. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were at Planet Ho same time as you and you are so right about the weather. That was the best weather ever.:beer:

3. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a fun trip and congrats on the anniversary!
    I'll be staying at the Bellagio for the first time in January , and be nice to get a view like that lol but it's ok. Only hotel I've stayed at on the *west* side of strip is Mbay and always had a strip or airport view.....so even if the Bellagio gives me a west view I'll take it .....be nice to see whats on the other side lol

Glad you had good weather, took in some good food and shows, and even braved the off strip adventure!

4. Bottom9th

Bottom9th Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the report. Looking forward to my first stay at the Bellagio in 2 weeks

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can order the Chocodiles online for delivery to your home!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.