1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bell Transportation or a Taxi to the Signature MGM?!?!?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Jazz1199, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazz1199

Jazz1199 Newbie

Hi, my best friend and I are coming to Vegas for the first time in a few days. We are trying to decide if we should purchase the share/ride option from bell transportation or if we should just get a taxi. Any and all thoughts and suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

2. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taxi for sure. I'm guessing a taxi will be around 12-14 bucks max. Shuttle is around 8 or 9 dollars per person now. No brainer.

3. Jazz1199

Jazz1199 Newbie

Thanks!!

4. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taxi SHOULD be that, but if they decide to long haul you, more. I like the Ride Share VIP service concept from Bell Trans. Flat rate no worries.

Tentative Arrival
  5. Jazz1199

Jazz1199 Newbie

@IWannaBeInVegas

Do they take us straight to the hotel or do they down the strip?

6. Snickers99

Snickers99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm trying the VIP stuff out for my trip this weekend. We'll see how it goes. I avoid the taxis because there's less chance I'll get ripped off.

7. Snickers99

Snickers99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After using the Bell Trans VIP, I think I'm using that each time now. My total cost was $28 (round trip) plus tip. Compared to $16 or $17 round trip (forget what the rates were). What did I get for the extra money? A ride as soon as I walked up and handed over my reservation information (did it and paid online). Didn't have to wait for a shuttle to get X amount of people. The back door held open for me as I climb into a Town Car with tinted windows. Just me and the driver so one stop...mine. Didn't have to call to make return trip plans. You do that when you do the stuff online.

Coming back, another Town car with a driver holding a sign with my name on it. Picked up at the front door of the Linq, not the smelly shuttle/bus area on the other side. A phone call from my driver saying he was running a little late. (Like 3 minutes from his scheduled time.) Again, just me and the driver...straight to the airport.

Well worth an extra $11 for me. Flat fee. Nice ride. One stop. Feel like a VIP. I hope they don't get greedy and raise the price too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.