1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bell Trans VIP Shuttle and Terminal 3

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by emmas, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmas

emmas Low-Roller

I was planning on booking the Bell Trans VIP shuttle but became concerned when the instruction said to go to Door 9 (Bell Trans desk) at Terminal 1. I'm flying United which operates through Terminal 3 (although comes in D gate). I have to go to baggage claim for luggage and don't want to have to shuttle to Terminal 1.

Do you know if I can pick up the VIP shuttle at the Bells Trans desk at Terminal 3? Has anyone done this?

Please note this is not the regular shuttle but the VIP shuttle that you have to prebook for $28.

Any information would be appreciated.

2. NativeSoCal

NativeSoCal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, we have done it twice at terminal 3. No problem.
    Make sure you have put your cell number on the reservation so the driver can contact you if there is any mix-up.

There should be signs directing you. It's out the door from baggage claim and way to the right for the VIP shuttle. There is an attendant at a small podium stand.
    We only had to wait for about 3 minutes for out Lincoln Town Car sedan to show up.

3. emmas

emmas Low-Roller

Thanks so much for the information. I know I'm overthinking this but just wanted to make sure before booking it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.