1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bell Limousine

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by carrie_dave_and_cody, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carrie_dave_and_cody

carrie_dave_and_cody Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone used the Bell Limo Share-A-Ride? Looks like it might be a good deal. $28-38/person roundtrip. If you have used this please let me know what you thought.

2. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am interested in this info also as we have already made the booking.

3. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many have had favorable experiences. Mine was not. You are not guaranteed a limo. My husband and I were crammed into a sedan with an elderly couple. I got the back seat with about 1/4 of the seating because they would not shift over. Plus one of them was horribly incontinent. Then on the ride back to the airport - they screwed up the time and did not show up. We had to call and wait for over 30 minutes to talk to a real person. They could not say what happened but our pick up time was mysteriously changed to midnight, hours after our flight was to leave. They rushed a limo over that had was not cleaned after the last ride. It wasnt dirty just open drinks in the cup holders.

For me never again. I have seen other posters with problems regarding pick up time using Bell share a ride.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  4. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I have to share then I might as well be on the bus or a shuttle, it just isn't an experience if you are sharing it with someone you don't know from Adam.

5. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same experience. Was crammed into a sedan with another couple. Two couples should never have to take a sedan for this "VIP"service. It guarantees that one couple won't even get to sit together. I would have much rather taken a shuttle or cab.

6. M0rtyC

M0rtyC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a private ride last year to the Orleans. Nice clean towncar and courteous driver. I changed the return pickup to the Palms with no problems at all. Again, a private towncar with a great driver.
    Driver was at the Palms 30 minutes early.

Annual end of the rodeo trip
  7. BigTop

BigTop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We also used the Bell Shared Ride Service and had it all to ourselves both ways from and to the Airport... I would recommend it! MAke sure to bring along your printed confirmation to show the Bell Booth..

The Shuttle takes too long and you have to wait for it to fill up with people.

8. hotreds

hotreds VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks to be a crap shoot(Ha!) I think I'll stick with Presidential.

A/C in December!?
    Will give them a try!
  9. RPMCanes

RPMCanes High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm signed up for that as well. Seems better than the shuttle anyway.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.