1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

bell desk -duration

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by vegascurley, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegascurley

vegascurley Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how long can you leave your luggage at the bell desk?...if I stay one night at a hotel and move to another for 5 nights..can I leave my bags at the second hotel the first night?...would be around 30 hours....can save around $150 by staying at a differant place..but don't want to haul my bags any more than I need to...was going to just take a small bag for the first night..hope I am not too confusing...thanks

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you can do that, but you might mention when dropping off that you won't be picking them up for a day.

A few places will have their full terms for holding luggage either on the wall by the bell desk or on the ticket they give you when you drop your luggage off. At Monte Carlo their ticket said they would hold luggage up to 2 weeks at no charge and then they will start charging if left there longer than that, to the point where after 4 weeks total they consider the luggage abandoned unless they've made contact with you for any further arrangements.

3. vegascurley

vegascurley Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks Auggie

4. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just tell the guy or gal your plan and grease the palm and you should be ok. after all, it's vegas and cash talks

5. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha, I left a suitcase in Reno for years....although I was pulling it out and putting it back in Bell Services every week or so (so I didn't have to "pack"; my clothes were already up there)

Palace Tower Suite!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.