1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Believe tickets?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mwig, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwig

mwig High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Were there ever tickets to believe on myvegas? I've seen most of the cirque shows and would like to see this one but I am not willing to pay real money.

2. alana86

alana86 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't recommend it. I went years ago for the soft opening and my friend and I actually wanted our money back. I hear it's not any better these days. Worst show I have seen.

3. Loluvsvegas

Loluvsvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes there was at one point almost 2 years ago. My gf and I saw it. At the time it was only 78,000 coins to see it for 2 premium seats and we really enjoyed the show. I wish that they would actually put it back on there. We even got to shake Criss' hand!!! The seats were great! My girl wants to see it again when we go out there at the end of the month but I rather not pay for it...lol

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Word is you'd be better off eating the Circus Circus buffet.

5. mwig

mwig High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've read the reviews which is why I'm holding out for myvegas. I'm not a fan of seeing shows for a second time. Between coupons and comps, the food is covered along with rooms. That leaves shows but the offerings are pretty slim right now based on what we have already seen.

6. weekapaug74

weekapaug74 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Vegas in February and Believe was replaced with a 'Criss Angel presents' type of show featuring other magicians. There was a notice posted about Criss Angel recovering from shoulder surgery which prevented him from doing his normal show.

I'm not sure if Believe has resumed or not. It's not a very good show, though. You're not missing anything.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.