1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Belgian noobs in the vegas scene

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by georgesken, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there,

Me and my wife are coming to vegas in may. We live in Belgium (for the fans, tomorrowland in boom is actually nearly in my backyard ).
    We are totale Noobs in the Vegas scene and how clubs work in the states. We are traveling to states as a 10th anniversay and 40th birthdays trip and we Will be staying in Vegas for 6 nights:
    15-17 may in Downtown grand (fri-sun)
    17-19 may in Mandalay Bay (sun-tue)
    19-21 may in The Mirage (TUE-thu)

We like to visit 2 nightclubs when we are there. What would you guys suggest in the period we are there? (No hip/hip or RnB)
    What would be the best way for A couple to get in? PreSale, guest list, through hotel,...?
    is the bottle service thing anything worth considering if your only 2 persons? And what would the cost be? Any specials for 2? Or are there any other options worth considering?

We are also thinking of spending an afternoon in Moorea and one in BARE while we are staying in those hotels? Any idea of the pricing there to get a reserved bed with Some shade? Would there also be some kind of bottle service required or A minimum of spending on food and drinks? And is here also Some kind of tipping etiquette required like in the night clubs (host,Walter,security,...)?

Thanks alot in andvance for any advice!

Greetz from Belgium

P.

Once again
  2. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't help you with the club scene, but I'd like to welcome you to VMB, and Las Vegas. I'm sure you are going to have a fantastic time.

There are definitely others here who can steer you in the right direction as far as clubs go.

Happy Birthday, and have a great time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.