1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Been to Vegas, just not for a bachelor party!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by 762king, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 762king

762king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there,
    I'm returning to Vegas for my fourth time, but this time it's a little different. We are going 4th of July weekend(thurs-sun) for a bachelor party. Expecting between 6-10 dudes. THis could be a challenging one for us as none of us have ever gone as only guys. We have always had a pretty even guy/girl ratio. We plan on hitting the clubs each night and hopefully a pool party or two. Hopefully we can make this happen with our less than stellar guy/girl ratio! Any and all tips for how to do this bachelor party right are appreciated!
    Best to all!

2. 762king

762king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh and we are staying at the Flamingo. Not my first choice, but the groom had the deciding vote and he preferred location over any other deciding factors.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Best place in the world for a bachelor party...have a great time!!

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome to the board King. There have been plenty of posts over the years about bachelor parties. I would suggest you use the 'Search" feature above on the green bar and see what you can find. Also, post your specific questions. People here are very knowledgeable and helpful. Have an awesome trip. :thumbsup:

5. mganut

mganut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome and I echo Beach Crazy's comment regarding the search feature. Enjoy!

6. 762king

762king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone! I'm already finding plenty of great information. I'm glad I started planning now so I have plenty of time to figure it all out.

7. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you plan on clubbing each night I would hit up the jack colton forum, tons of good info on which clubs to go to, who to contact for good hosts/bottle service. I did a bachelor party last year with 4 guys and our only plan was a strip club one night and wing it the rest. Ended up being my best Vegas trip ever.

8. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    welcome.
    I've done a few bachelor parties in vegas, just a couple ideas / tips:
    -If you guys can afford it definately do a cabana at a day club. Won't be too bad for 10 guys, might be a little pricey for 6. But keep in mind you guys will be so loaded by 5pm you probaby won't make it to the club that night.
    -Definately do 1 really nice dinner at a restaurant/steakhouse
    -We have always had fun doing a night downtown, then hitting the strip club.
    - Comedy shows usually go over fairly well for the group. Brad Garrents comedy club is usually reasonably priced, has some decent up and comers and is a small venue (so no real bad seats). I've heard good reviews for vinny favorito, especially for a bachelor party, but I havent seen him personally.
    - Finally.. .as always in vegas, don't overplan, just go with the flow of things and make sure everyone in the party knows they can split off an do thier own thing. Nothing worse than dealing with those people who feel the group has to do everything together all the time.

9. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just another quick note. (not sure how well you know all the guys)
    1) dont front money for things assuming everyone is gonna pitch in their share. Nothing like getting stiffed with a bill for bottle service for everyone who said would be there and only 3 people showed up to.
    2) if you take a limo anywhere, make sure you get a few extra bucks to cover the few cheapskates in the group who don't know how to tip. It sucks getting out of the limo having a mound of 5's and 1's thorwn at you only to find that you are $25 short.. no so bad once but it sucks when its a reoccuring thing.

10. 762king

762king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most everyone on the trip have been close friends for years and are in the wedding party so shouldn't be a problem, but thank you it is something i will keep in mind.

11. 762king

762king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If we were to do a cabana for one day where would you suggest and what day do u think would be best when staying thurs-sun?

12. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So to give you an idea of prices. When we were there last summer, here are the prices we got for minimum food and bev purchases:
    Encore beach club: $2500 was the cheapest cabana
    Wet republic: $2000
    Marquee: $1600 (i spoke to a friend who lived in vegas and he said Marquee was one of the hottest places to go, I was surpised it was one of the cheaper ones)
    Just keep in mind, you need to add 20% gratuity and 7% tax on top of that.

We did tao beach at the venetian 2 summers ago and that only have $1000 minimum at the time and I think that was a sunday and the place was packed. There were 12 of us and we each threw in $130... it was well worth it.
    I would call around a day in advance to try to get the best rates. If you are planning on doing the saturday you might want to book that in advance though. I think saturdays are gonna be you busiest day and most likely to have celebrity appearences and better dj's, but all the other days will have a decent crowd(and probably gonna be a little cheaper).

13. 762king

762king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow that's a little more than i thought it would be, but with our group size that really isn't too bad for a whole day of entertainment. I'll call around and see what the prices are. I've heard a lot of good things about TAO, but i'm sure it's gone up since you were there.

14. 762king

762king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since were staying at the Flamingo maybe it would be better to just get a cabana there?

15. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't want to pay for a cabana at Flamingo. That's if they even have them

16. 762king

762king Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well it was just an idea I believe they do have them and I have heard the flamingo pool is pretty cool. I just don't think we can swing the 3-5k I'm finding it takes to get a cabana at any of the big pool parties.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.