1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BeeeJay's March Trip Report #2--Special Final Four EDITION!!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BeeeJay, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I'm the same way, Vegas is definitely what I'm addicted to. I get bored at other places and rarely go. Although put me in Vegas and I'll gamble and tilt like I'm never going to do it again.

I forgot how much the PH offer was for, but if it's for anything worth the walk there, I'd take it if only because HET is switching it to Total rewards 4/1. It's truly free money as you stiffing the offer just goes in HET bank, and we know how their offers are already.

2. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I worked at the Lob all thru college. Actually forgot that Longhorn was a Darden. There's not many options over there. I would go there a lot if I got service like we did that day. Food is nothing special, average corporate cost cutting food normally served by Darden. they like to throw a lot of rice and pasta on a plate with 3 microscopic shrimp and try to get you to focus on $10 drinks.

3. throwbackid

throwbackid Guest

Yeah, I read that you worked there in one of your posts. My wife worked at the one in Fairview Heights when we were in college so I am familiar with all the corporate BS. Make sure you take a ton of pictures they make your reports just that much better.

4. rje

rje High-Roller

I leave Friday! I'll look out for you at the Roulette wheel.

5. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    geez that flight is up over $2,800 now! March Madness INDEED!!! I should sell my ticket and book the profit on air travel speculation.

Doesnt look like Gaggles can make it, the new issue of Cat Fancy comes out Friday so he will be busy. ;)

6. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's actually called Feline International and it has an article on catnip I have been waiting a long time for.

Dear VMB posters, I think the reality is Bart is still recovering from our last joint venture at the Bellagio Penthouse and he is a little scared of meeting me and Paul at our favourite Bellagio bar tops to enjoy high end drinks and short pay tables?!

Did I mention my triple play quad aces with the kicker and three Royals on my last trip.........on the damn nickel machines! (so embarrassed)

7. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if I woulda hit that while playing those $10 machines it would have been like $150K!

8. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you want me to tell anyone "meow" for you while I'm playing ms stud at Bally's?:wink2:

9. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw three pieces of that chiuhaly glass or whatever by someones office today. I thought I had finally completely lost my mind. I thought I was at the Bellagio. Reality set in after I kept yelling cocktail and got nothing but blank stares from the coworkers.

10. edsgirl

edsgirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So BeeeJay, i really enjoy your trip reports, very entertaining! I especially like the arrangement you have with your wife in regards to her mall of America trips. My question to you is this: Do you bring her gifts back from Vegas like maybe a Chanel handbag or something along those lines?

11. klaching

klaching Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

if memory serves correctly, it's coach... overnighted :)

12. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lets put it this way, i get holiday and bday cards from the Coach stores in the Forum shops, and if i pull out the wrong shirt in my closet i am buried in purses from Vegas.

13. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But how many cards do you get from The Cooch Store?

14. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    at least one.

problem with ACTUALLY spending money on hookers?

They dont pay $20K for a ROYAL!

(not too mention my ungodly fear of crabs after working 5 years at Red Lobster):evillaugh:evillaugh

15. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Of course all married men know they pay for sex once they said I DO

16. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that wouldnt be so bad its more like signing up for a life of indentured servitude.

17. JulieM

JulieM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HaHaHaHa..have a great trip..can't wait for the TR...If you don't hit the progressive in NYNY..I will be there on 4/1..hopefully I will...:beer:

18. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unbelievable, after several years of reading your trip reports (mainly on other boards) and missing you by a week or so, we are finally there at the same time. My husband and I are staying at Palazzo this trip, arriving late Thursday night and leaving Monday morning, so perhaps we'll run into you. Cheers!

19. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    evoni, i should be at the Palazzo blackjack tables around midnite on friday, at that light up roulette table on the corner if DDB VP goes well at Wynn and I hit for an $8K royal im seeking.

well folks it looks like we are at T-70.5 hrs until i get into the car and drive to O'Hare. It will be interesting to contrast the United first class service with American from last trip. not too mention the flamingo limo vs the bellagio. lol.

its sad to think ill hit the inevitable losing streak and be back taking the grey line shuttle to circus circus manor again one day, but like Eddie Murphy in Trading Places, I am gonna enjoy my time with Mortimar and the other rich bastards!

20. denluvslv

denluvslv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beeejay, I have enjoyed your past trip reports and am looking forward to this one as well. Enjoy your time there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.