1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Beatles Love

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by joeynym, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeynym

joeynym Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I get the buy one get one premium tickets $130.00 does anyone know what the final cost is with all taxes/fees??

Also does anyone know if I can get the 20th yr anniversary price with boho??

2. Famgel

Famgel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also got this reward total $141.90 sec 200 row O. Make sure u r def going to use once it's purchase u can't get money or chips returned.

3. joeynym

joeynym Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks... Def going to use it!!!

4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOVE

I think the Summer of Cirque deal was extended to give you $50 off tickets for LOVE through December. That would be about as good of a deal.

Also - FWIW for LOVE I would not want the lowest level seats that they call the "premium" seats. Too close to see everything and some things would be behind you. 200 level seats are actually better and 300 level seats are perfectly fine as there are not that many rows and it is a circular theater.

5. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

I was going to buy two of the standard tickets this morning but noticed the verbiage "reward must be used by 1/1/2014." I am not going to be in Vegsa til Jan 11 and was hoping to see the show then. Does this mean that I can't buy now and redeem for next year? Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

6. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't mean to hijack, but has anybody seen the 2 tickets to Love actually available MyVegas? Seems perpetually sold out, regardless of the time of day.

7. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need to be on there checking at 7:08 - 7:10am when they restock rewards. When I was ready to purchase them I was able to get them the first try doing this.

I check periodically, just because I'm curious, and have seen 1 left today once at 9:20am.

8. Pool71

Pool71 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen it posted before that people have said the following.

Show Ticket(s) - You must call in to redeem for the show ticket(s) within 76 days (2 week or 14 day advance notice is required), BUT you you are able to reserve the tickets as far out as mLife has ticket availability. (See reward description for blackout dates.)

We bought 2 Love MyVegas tickets tonight but did not see this before we bought or after we bought in the email. Has this changed?

9. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard that they were not allowing booking after that date for those rewards. That restriction appears to be removed now though. Or at least it was when I checked yesterday.

10. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Brilliant. Thanks!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.